08 February 2011

Repentance

When my darling husband saw how much I spent at Joann's this weekend he said "You need to go on your blog TODAY and repent". Well I'm a few days late (and a couple bucks short) but in the interest of being a good obedient wife :) I'm repenting.

I really didn't buy THAT much. Just a few patterns and a couple pieces of fabric (and some thread. lots & lots of thread. It was on sale).

You know you've spent too much time in the fabric store when you can immediately recognize new fabrics lol! I'm super excited about this lovely print I found.

It's really a stretch for me as I am a self-proclaimed Plain Jane and tend to stick to solids. But I thought this would make a great sundress or maxi dress for summer.


Now I just need to choose a pattern. Here's a couple that I have in mind but I'm not ready to commit just yet.



Pattern pictures often leave a lot to be desired but I'll Google and search Pattern Review for actual dresses that people have made.

Well I guess this hasn't been very effective in terms of repenting. I'll need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS