03 February 2011

So What's With the Name?

Inez is my middle name which I absolutely HATED my whole life. I always thought it was an "old lady" name. Which my mom confirmed when she told me I was named me after some old lady named Ms. Inez who was nice to her when she was pregnant with me. So noooooooobody else was nice to her right? It didn't help that one of my classmates grandmother's name was Ms. Inez. Anywho I finally embraced it when I reached my 30's. All of a sudden it seemed "mature". So that's the first part.

I'm always being teased that I have "old lady" hobbies. Apparently there's an age requirement for crocheting, knitting & sewing and I haven't met it yet. So anyway, that's that.

When trying to decide on a name for my blog, it only made sense to throw the old lady components in there. So that's how I arrived at Inez's Craft Room. Clear as mud? Good!

I do actually have a craft room but I'll tell yall about that later!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of your blog and the name is perfect.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name, you GO, Miss junky.lol. This is going to be catchy!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS